Brand: Source Naturals
- A 50/50 blend of the D- and L-forms of the amino acid phenylalanine
- Phenylalanine is one of the few amino acids that can be utilized in its D- form
- Researchers believe DPA inhibits the action of an enzyme that breaks down endorphins and enkephalins
- DPA may extend the life of endorphins and enkephalins, and their positive influence on comfort levels
- LPA is the precursor to two neurotransmitters that help support an alert state
Legal Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This products is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease.
Publisher: Source Naturals
Release Date: 2017-10-04
Details: DL-Phenylalanine, or DLPA, is a 50/50 mixture of the D- and L- forms of the amino acid phenylalanine.