Brand: Rain Design
- Raises notebook screen height to eye level for better ergonomics (5.9 inches).
- Single piece aluminum design provides solid stability and acts as a heat sink to cool laptop
- The back cable management hole is 2 inches in diameter. Cable organizer behind routes wires neatly
- Sand-blasted and silver anodized finish matches Apple notebooks. Keyboard stash clears up desk area when not in use
- Compatible with Apple Macbook Pro, Macbook Air and other laptops with depths less than 10.4 inches
Hardware Platform: Mac
Legal Disclaimer: Used without original box but in great shape!
Publisher: Rain Design
Warranty: One year limited warranty
Details: Designed to uplift. Made of a single sturdy piece of aluminum, mStand transforms your laptop into a stylish workstation with its elegant curves and silver-anodized finish. The single piece design solidly holds a laptop while the aluminum panel acts a heat sink to keep the laptop cool. A cable hole in the back of the stand routes wires to reduce clutter. Ergonomics Long-term use of a laptop as the main computing device can strain the body as the user hunches down to see the screen and type. mStand raises the screen 5.9 inches (150 mm) to meet the user's eye level, thus promoting better posture, while its tilt design brings the screen closer for easier viewing. With an external keyboard andmouse, mStand creates an ideal ergonomic desktop setup for laptop users. Compatible with all sizes of Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro. Also fits most 14" standard PC and 15" widescreen PC with depths not more than 10.4 inches.