- Halo Sport is the first wearable neurostimulation device specifically designed to help athletes improve their performance
- Halo Sport helps you achieve accelerated improvements in strength, skill, speed, and endurance
- Halo Sport accelerates improvement in all motor activities, from improving power for a football player to increasing fine motor dexterity for a pianist
- Halo Sport uses Neuropriming technology, which activates the motor cortex and puts the brain into a state of hyper-learning
- Use Halo Sport and the app for 20 minutes before a workout, with or without music
Publisher: Halo Sport
Halo Sport is a wearable neurostimulation headset that accelerates improvement from movement-based training. Founded in 2013 by two neuroscience doctors, Halo Neuroscience has over 30 issued and filed patents and is used by teams, athletes, musicians, surgeons, and others around the world.