Brand: Pure Encapsulations
- HORMONAL SUPPORT: Pregnenolone is a natural precursor to over 150 steroid hormones.*
- IMMUNITY & MOOD SUPPORT: Pregnenolone has been linked with positive support of the immune system, mood and memory.*
- DHEA & PROGESTERONE CONVERSION: In the body, pregnenolone is converted to DHEA and/or progesterone.*
- PURE INGREDIENTS: Pure Encapsulations® manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.*
- FREE FROM: At Pure Encapsulations, our product are free from wheat and gluten; egg; peanuts; coatings and shellacs; GMOs; magnesium stearate; trans fats and hydrogenated oils; artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners; unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish, is clearly labeled. All two-piece capsules are hypoallergenic and vegetarian.
Legal Disclaimer: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please contact your healthcare professional immediately if you experience any unwanted side effects. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Please be sure to consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
Publisher: Pure Encapsulations
Details: Pregnenolone, 3-alpha-hydroxy-5-beta-pregnen-20-one, is a natural steroid hormone produced in the body from cholesterol. It has been described as the "Grandmother of all Steroid Hormones," since all steroid hormones, over 150 of them, are derived from pregnenolone. Pregnenolone has been linked with positive support of the immune system, mood and memory. In the body, it takes one or two metabolic pathways, converting to DHEA and/or progesterone. It is likely that the body will convert pregnenolone appropriately, according to its needs. Studies show that the body makes 60% less of this hormone at age 75 than it does at age 35.*